Åkatsuki -English, Agathon Guild-

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by akatsukijay, Jan 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akatsukijay

akatsukijay Forum Greenhorn

Since we are a new guild there are no requirements to join as of right now. However, it is strongly recommended that you are able to speak the english language. Addition to the fact we are a new guild, we are need of player ranks. Join us to see if you're worthy. If you are interested in joining please send AkatsukiJay, AkatsukiRay, or ThorinBloodBeard a message ingame. If we are not online, reply to this thread and we will send you an invite when we online again.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  2. Killmymen

Killmymen Forum Greenhorn

Hey I have a spellweaver level 22 spellweaver and I'd like to join. His name is 5fivewishes

3. Reven81

Reven81 Forum Greenhorn

Hello I have a lvl 35 Ranger, named Revanious
    and need a English speaking guild. would appreciate a invite Thank you

4. DarthShogun

DarthShogun Forum Apprentice

Are you in Heredur?? I was in a ''top'' guild but left...just didn't feel right...judging from the name Akatsuki - im guessing it would appeal to Otaku?? also since it's relatively new, i'd like to join. start with a guild from the ground up ;) name's Yashiin - look forward to hearing from you guys.

5. PsychoticBreaks

PsychoticBreaks Forum Greenhorn

Hello I would like to join your guild :) in-game name is "GodlyPsycho". I added but none of you were online.

6. DrunkenMenace

DrunkenMenace Forum Greenhorn

LVl 10 spellweaver ..names "Deadlymenace" .. LF english speaking guild.. thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.