Buying Andermant with Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sper009, Jan 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sper009

sper009 Padavan

I recently purchased an Andermant package with some Bitcoin that I had laying around and got to the payment confirmed screen where it says "Thank you for your purchase, you can expect your reward once we confirm'" etc. but it has been more than 24 hours and I can only assume something went wrong in the process.

Has anyone purchased anything with Bitcoins? Did you receive your items? I know BP only recently began accepting Bitcoins as a form of currency so maybe there are growing pains or something. But I most certainly was deducted the correct amount for the purchase from my Bitcoin wallet.

2. sper009

sper009 Padavan

I would just like to say that I was able to get my purchase accepted and my Andermant was received. For anyone thinking of using Bitcoin to buy Andermant, the vendor Big Point uses to make these transactions is BitPay. They have a support team should your purchase not go through (as well as contacting Big Point's Support team) and can provide you with the transaction details if your BTC funds were indeed sent to the supplied address from Big Point.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Good to know. I may just need to add farming bitcoins to my to-do list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.