Forum Contest [December] - Advent 2

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oo7abhishekcool

oo7abhishekcool Forum Greenhorn

The armors were haunted by a powersful spirit of Anderworld Komaon, who will take over the wearer's mind if he/she is not strong enough.

2. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

As he tried to think of everything he could remember about Komaon, he felt a rumbling from within, hungry, so he ate an apple.

3. Ffs

Ffs Forum Apprentice

The Apple, which was filled with dark magic in order to weaken Sargon - through constipation. "oops"

Brian1919 likes this.
  4. *Man-In-Black*

*Man-In-Black* Forum Apprentice

Squaring his shoulders he donned the high winged helm, sheathed the sword "Soul Eater" and slung the shield of valour onto his back, and set off to find his noble mount.

5. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

The contest is now closed. Thank you for participating in the second story. Stay tuned as we announce the winners in the next few days.

6. Biztart

Winners!

Will the following people please leave us your account information or send the information to support:
    • Server
    • Character name
    • User ID
    (If you are a winner from the 1st advent and haven't received your prize, please also do so.)

http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/forum-contest-december-advent-2.4737/#post-29319 (NightWalker)

http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/forum-contest-december-advent-2.4737/#post-31832 (Ffs)

http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/...test-december-advent-2.4737/page-2#post-35530 (*Man-In-Black*)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    NightWalker likes this.
  7. *Man-In-Black*

*Man-In-Black* Forum Apprentice

Character Name - Themaninblack
    Server - Heredur
    User ID - 105962096

Thank you :)

8. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

9. Ralph

Ralph Someday Author

1st advent winner - haven't received prize yet.

Character name: Arcmagi
    Server: Balor (PVP)
    User ID: 100791934

10. Ffs

Ffs Forum Apprentice

Sent as well :)

11. Meshkis

Meshkis Forum Greenhorn

Trying to write everyday reading what others write and still didnt win even in the next week...I think I will just stop trying to win something because this started to annoy me

12. NightWalker

I got 5 ander instead of 1500...... and btw, who got the VIP?

13. Biztart

NightWalker, you will get the 1 week VIP and your information has been sent up the chain. Berlin will be waking up soon to the start of this week, so you can expect it soon :)

Not exactly sure where the 5 anders came from... did you complete a cash-for-action movie or survey recently?

14. NightWalker

Ohhh! My friend pressed it to check it out on my account (check out the move). I guess that was why XD

and thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.