Full moon this weekend! are you excited or what ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Iamboredwtf, Mar 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

Very disappointed since I will be unavailable next weekend and will wait a month for this. I planned my schedule for this.

2. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Sorry to read that mate, chin up and smile, theres always next time. :)

jthames likes this.
  3. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

Damned Bigpoint, things like this always happen, you can't count on them when they put a date.. -.-

4. Master0fpuppets

Yes, the event is not when is sopose to be but it will be next week with better gear so in my book this is not minus for BP but plus, good thing the event is postponed to next week.

5. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Postponed. Excitement fizzled away. Guess that explains why the players are elsewhere.

6. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Good thing they postponed it, i was a bit dissapointed when i heard that r121 wont happen before event.

7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Would you rather a broken event? A delayed event? Or the old event?

I'm actually happy that they were smart about this instead of releasing an event that is not ready for release.

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  8. Odinsbeard

Odinsbeard Forum Greenhorn

Will there be a different event this weekend in place of the full moon event?

9. _Baragain_

That is what the announcement said.

10. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

Of course not, I'd rather wait for a new better event, but it's just kind of annoying that they put a date to release 121 and then you get exited until you know they postponed it to next week. If they were so unsure about it they could have made it that from the start.

11. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

Maybe my english is wery bad :D - i will say clear - set bonus is useless and if you speak about new stats for items - terrible stats. Abaut cots you right its good thing...but i dont need identify tham enyway- melt... melt...melt :) I will wate new moon event and will try to get new set for that- thats is good thing:)

12. Master0fpuppets

Your not seeing the hole picture, set bonus is good for the new players.

13. Iamboredwtf

It is that time of the month where the gnomes change into werewolves! Any news on full moon this weekend?

I could use some more draken before gnome arrives (possibly one of the surprises DSO has for us this month)

Are you excited?

What is the best item you ever got from Bad Wolfie ?

Thanks!!

14. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

[​IMG]

15. _Baragain_

Did you know that it is going to be a total lunar eclipse that night? (Or at least in the western hemisphere). I doubt that BP will do anything special for this one, but it would be cool if they did.

16. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

On the subject of CoTs.. you know DSO is a constantly developing game, which takes a lot of ideas from the community, maybe someone should start up an idea thread on an alternative or replacement for them if you're feeling the costs don't match up to the effort it takes to find them etc.

Remember this is your game, it can be developed in a way you want, if the ideas are sound enough. ;)

17. jthames

jthames Advanced

I nearly fell out of my chair:).

18. Iamboredwtf

DEAR MOD,

Are we having full moon this 14 and 15 there is eclipse it will be trully red blood full moon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.