Game needs more work.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fatalblue, Apr 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatalblue

fatalblue Forum Greenhorn

There is not commerce in the game. What is the coin's for ? so far i have only found that they are used to unlock gem's from items.
    If we could make our own stall for selling items or a vender to sell them for us would be great.You have to have commerce between players.
    You need to make it so we can buy HP potions with coins.
    You shouldn't have to learn a skill for storage, that is one of the most annoying things i have found yet. NO other game does that.

2. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Use coins for teleporting between shrines.Wait until the 1k gold cloak quest and you might be crying.
    There will NEVER be trade which is good so that people won't make a trillion accounts.
    Hp potions can be dropped and are not supposed to be used continuously in the first place. If you having trouble try improving your equip and controlling skills instead. There are minor hp orbs that don't move to replenish your hp.
    There is a store skill for storage but it isn't THAT hard to get.

Edit button suddenly failed to work for me so sorry for the double posting. Forgot to mention coins needed to combine gems and remove them at higher quality costs much more. Unique gems costs a BUNCH to remove. Coins can be used to buy green essence and buffs which you will find useful later on in game since I am assuming you are still a newbie which is why you are complaining about all these things.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 12, 2014
  3. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

You can buy items with coins, you buy cloak contracts, essence... Need i say more
    I guess you want everything at once without having to work for it....

Always A Pleasure
    Soxx....

4. fatalblue

fatalblue Forum Greenhorn

even so , the thing about storage still stinks, even at my lvl trying to keep my stone so i can conbine them takes up to much room so hanging on to better items that i can use for the stuff to upgrade with it hard. have to teleport over and over .

5. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Guess it is teaching time! Get a common equip with 4 holes from farming monsters. Use 10 ander to unlock the last hole. Put your low rarity gems inside and take them out when you need! Tada, a 5 gem slot holder for one bagspace!

Melethainiel likes this.
  6. Adi

Adi Forum Apprentice

I still think we should have trade, because there are many gamers who play RPG games for business.. you know they like that option in games, and thats why most of the games have this feature..

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

As you said, there are "other games" ... and they are only other games. This is Drakensang and most of the players including me liked it because it is not like other games. There are many reasons why trading system should not be implemented and I am personally against that system.

8. Adi

Adi Forum Apprentice

Sure you have the right to fight back because everyone has their personal opinions and this is mine :)

9. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

I believe even mentioning trading system has became boring. Others have suggested it (5 million times). It has been clearly stated that there will not be any kind of trading system. Move on. :p
    I'm against trading system. Sure, I would love to give away double uniques to my guildies, or gems or even mounts and emotes. But, there would be million possible ways of exploit (turned out many times, we have a lovely and smart community here, god knows what would they think of with trading system :D) and that's a pretty high price for giving a few things (and getting something in return).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.