I need information am back again.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Drakensang-Guard, Jan 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakensang-Guard

Drakensang-Guard Forum Greenhorn

Hello to ALL :p

I havnt played this lovely game for months or maybe a year.
    I will do it short, it wouldnt run on my Windows XP computers.

I do need some help, i did spend a lot of time that time and i want to transfer my characters to 1 account. Its not possible, thats what support told me.
    Possible to transfer items from the old character to the new then ?

2. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Sorry, you cannot transfer items from one character to another.

3. Drakensang-Guard

So all those hours i have spend that time on Drakensang, there is no way to hold on to those items if i want to collect my characters in 1 account ?

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can have those items ... only on the character that you have played back then.
    Imagine if I have level 2 items upgraded to level 50 on my level 45 character ... and If I want to transfer them to my new level 2 character. :D

5. Drakensang-Guard

When you say "You can have those items" what do you mean by that ?.
    Is it possible to transfer those items to a different character or no ?

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

No. There is no trade in this game, not even between characters on the same account.

What trakilaki is taking about is the topic of another thread that suggests allowing trade between characters on the same account.

You have two options. If your older characters have some decent items then start working on them to get them up to today's game standards. Or, abandon those old characters and start over.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

7. Drakensang-Guard

oh my god i dont believe this. I really though they were past the old days and got a little bit more modern. Sorry for saying that, i migth consider leaving the game since there isnt any way to transfer or trade.
    Thanks for the information boys and girls ;)

8. trakilaki

No you can not transfer them.

9. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Why don't you just use you're old account and continue playing it? Anyways, no there's no way you can transfer those items, sorry mate, bp just doesn't support trading which sucks.

10. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

every other game has a trading system they need to wake up and smell the coffee its 2014 get with it people....

11. Drakensang-Guard

I am using my old account, but that time you could only have 1 character per account, now i can have more then just one and i like to collect them all in one place.
    Doesnt matter anyway, when am thinking about it, i am gonna leave the game in the near coming future, just like Diablo 3, for some reason games companies doesnt want there games moderen. I really REALLY wanted to know why trading havnt been released into Drakensang or a shared stash, its sad cause the game is good.

Muscle likes this.
  12. Nice_Killer

Nice_Killer Forum Apprentice

Alot of things that could be good for this game have not yet been put in place. Pretty disappointed in some of these things aswell. Trading would be cool, but they know that people use trading to exploit. Sounds stupid but when you have scammers running an auction house, it's a whole different story. Not to mention the inflation of economy etc. etc. the list goes on. So you have to make a choice. Do you want to be ripped off for your money, or do you want solid gameplay? I'm telling you though other games with trading systems have led to numerous problems for me and others, which in turn made me quit those games.

13. soxx101

final fantasy 11 works well with trading system always has, the prices are set, its up to you whether u want to pay that price for them... as for scammers and hacks thats down to dso to solve that issue, which is not going so well with the amount that is on this game and killing it...

14. trakilaki

Nobody is forcing you to play something if you don't want to. If you want to play games where trading works ... then play those games.

-Faeriequeen22- and Muscle like this.
  15. soxx101

shhhh its something ppl are asking for, no one is forcing you to reply....

CrackWhoreBiscuits and Muscle like this.
  16. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Agree lol

CrackWhoreBiscuits and soxx101 like this.
  17. trakilaki

By any chance you purposely omitted the fact that it is 2 different type of games?
    DSO is free to play ... while your japanese fantasy is buy only.
    Steam ring a bell?
    Who is asking for trading system? P2P players ?
    So the gap between the P2P and F2P would be even wider?
    Trading for certain price ... means pay real money to transfer your items to another character.
    It's not going to happen kid. Because it would be immediate fall of this game.

18. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

There has been soooooooo many threads about trade started and talked to death in the old forums. Trade will never happen. Wishing for it and continually posting about it will not make it happen. DSO/BP stated at the beginning trade would never happen as it corrupts the game.
    It will not happen.
    Thought the old forum posts were supposed to be coming into the new. Maybe give people a chance to use the search feature and see what has and hasn't been talked to death.

19. trakilaki

Yes there were talks at the old forum, but people dos not what they are talking about. They don't realize the consequences of that system.

Muscle likes this.
  20. soxx101

who you calling kid lol and trading system you dont pay with real money, auction houses are set up in world... yes ff you did have to pay to play..same as you pay here, you buy aderment? you buy weapons and wears? you buy prem? need i say more... try playing other games and look or is this the only one you have a hack for because the way i see it most people want a trading system, just because you dont have nothing to trade no one can have it?... its not our fault dso is out dated and not with it

CrackWhoreBiscuits likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.