Killed Dragan, no drop

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Multi-Sev, Jun 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Hello,

About 45 minutes ago (26-June-2014, 1:23 AM CET / 25-June-2014, 7:23 PM Eastern Standard Time USA), on the Agathon server, two guild-mates and I killed Dragan and experienced a no-drop. All three of us got nothing, not even coins. We didn't take screenshots, because three of us standing around with nothing on the ground proves... exactly nothing.

My purpose for this post is three-fold. First, I want to warn other players that this happened and it may happen to you. Second, I want to ask the mods if we (the three of us who were affected) should file tickets to support about this. Third, I want to ask if any mod can ask a dev why this happened, and how can we make sure that this doesn't happen again? Fifty tokens takes more than just a couple of minutes to acquire. I'd like to know that my time spent getting tokens won't be wasted in the future.

Thanks,

Sevasten: Agathon

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

My question... any chance it was killed my a SW's guardian or a RA's tree?

3. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

It could only have been a guardian, and I'm about 95% confident that they weren't active when he died. Just out of curiosity I'll ask the two SWs in our guild that were with me, next time I talk to them, if they remember if they had a guardian out at the end.

I think they fixed that bug, but I suppose it could have re-appeared in the event code.

[EDIT: The two SWs that were with me are (almost) positive that no guardian was active when Dragan died.]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.