More options for Guilds! Guild wars, Alliances and etc.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Luarsabi, Jan 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luarsabi

Luarsabi Forum Greenhorn

I think that guilds have only one function: to make groups easier for quests and bosses.but it would be more fun guilds to have more functions, like guild levels, guild wars, castles for sieges and etc.
    Other players please state your opinions, if you agree with me or not, if you don't write why do you think so.
    Thx

2. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

I think in old forum there were like 5 different topics for this same suggestion and here we had 2 already.

Brian1919 likes this.
  3. Luarsabi

Luarsabi Forum Greenhorn

I don't know topics in old forum, if you can please write link here I want to read players and Moders opinion about this

4. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Just type in "Guild" into search and you will find few threads regarding the same topic.

5. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

This idea has been knocked around a few times on the old forums, and I think it's a good idea to bring up again. Guilds only make it easier to group and chat, and that's about it. Some guilds try and do events and what not but the game just never was able to mesh with them. Legends of Draken had some fun concepts for open pvp battles, but instances couldn't support the number of players that wanted to jump in, and it was difficult for the players to keep tabs on what was going on. If the game had a level that could support a guild battle, and keep a score as well, that would be a lot of fun. Some of the other ideas that had been suggested were guild halls, which would be a central hub for a guild to meet without having to clog up an urban area. There were many ideas revolving around that, such as decorations and trophies. All cool ideas, but I'm sure it would be one hell of a monster to work into the game. It'd take a lot of time and ironing out the bugs would surely take even longer. Still worth building on though.

6. Fatalaty

Fatalaty Advanced

just like guild pvp...

now the dwarfs are finish and the new content is online .. so i hope they make now the guild pvp

but lets wait for the roadmap

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    Tasakaschi and Fützemito like this.
  7. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

These kind of things should be focused on this year.

Brian1919 likes this.
  8. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

guild logos, quests for guilds, something every one can do together

9. Andross

Andross Forum Apprentice

Check out my idea :) it is above yours labeled "Guild Wars (idea/vote?) Its not even all there...i left out a lot...but let me know what you think and ill answer any questions if you have them on the matter of how things work with the idea. Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.