New moon bug? lvl40 uniques dropped for lvl45 players?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bigfoot_pi, Feb 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bigfoot_pi

bigfoot_pi Someday Author

Me and bro just ran new moon- both lvl45 players, his spellweaver got a unique staff and I got unique Jerkin, BUT they were LVL40!!??? I thought new moon had lvl45 items? the mouse over items in the event page says they are supposed to be, so whats wrong? bug?

2. joe6699

joe6699 Junior Expert

I tought the same as you but the gear scaling will apply only on release 121. It means next new moon event :(

3. bigfoot_pi

thats for Full moon, that cant be true for New Moon- new moon already supported lvl45 versions of items and it shows you are supposed to get lvl45 items in the event page within the game when you click on TROPHY

4. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

For this month and all previous New Moon events, Karabossa can drop both level 40 and 45 items -- regardless of your current level. After R121, unique drops should be adjusted to your level.

bigfoot_pi, all new posts will be read, so posting on multiple sub-forums is unnecessary and considered spam. Please stick to your question on one thread in the future.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  5. bigfoot_pi

sorry about that, I was very frustrated and wasnt sure where to post it on the boards, so I just posted multiple places to make sure. wont happen again.
    Makes no sense to introduce a lvl45 version of the items but make it random to drop either lvl40 or lvl45 versions of them when the event info in game says nothing about it. If it could be 40 or 45 they should have showed that somewhere on the event page or the items listed on it, instead of just "level 45" - I am so frustrated by this. I waited MONTHS to run this event until I was level 45, and I finally do, I got the Jerkin I wanted, only to find out its lvl40 instead of 45. basically melting fodder :( .