Rage/skill bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by buhurrr, Apr 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buhurrr

buhurrr Someday Author

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to point something out that i noticed a while ago, when a DK executes a skill e.g. stun charge/iron brow whilst Rage has started to decrease, if the rage points drop below the required amount to complete that skill it will have no effect, or you get that lackey band effect(stun charge).

The main problem is that the skill goes to cooldown if you activate the skill in the split second before Rage drops below the required amount. So you have no effect from that skill, but still have to wait again (very frustrating when it happens with iron brow lol).

Is anyone else noticing this occasionally? I can understand that the skill should have no effect with insufficient Rage, however its the cooldown that seems like a bug to me.

Jolakos07 likes this.
  2. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

After careful overview of a video that I recorded, I was able to confirm that rage is subtracted about half way through the execution of a skill. If your rage drops below the requirement during this small increment of time, the skill will no longer have any effect and you will experience rubber-banding and the skill cool-down.

I will be sure to report this problem. And maybe this issue will also address some of the other dragonknight complaints you guys have mentioned on the forums.

Jolakos07 likes this.
  3. buhurrr

buhurrr Someday Author

Ok great, thanks for the follow-up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.