Release 132 [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Aug 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heroes of Dracania:

Please feel free to post your experience and comments regarding Release 132. Positive or negative (constructive) criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcome. Keep discussions on-topic.

Your Drakensang Online Team.

2. VMmage

VMmage Someday Author

Side Note: I wrote this append in Notepad and pasted it because I can't stand your on-line editor.

Brand New Game Entry: A nice piece of work, I tried it on the test server and generally liked it. I wish the sequence provided more Andermant, however.

Destructive Objects Part Two: Don't care, so no comment.

Character Creation/Selection Screen Redesign: If this took more than 15 minutes total of developer time, it was time wasted. It's different, but not an improvement.

Character Creation/Selection Screen: Character Idle Animations: Don't care, so no comment.

One-Click-Solution to change active quest: A reasonable change, but not important.

Quest Progress Indicator Improvement: Yes, that's the way it should have been from the time it was introduced. You should have awaited for this change before you released the QPI.

Support & Forum Button missing from menu: A good idea

Feature: Premium Gold / 1 year corrected: Don't care, so no comment.

Cape of the Black Squire: Don't care, so no comment.

Deep Sea Claw Bow Classification: About time!

Spirit Stones flawed: Good fix, though it never occurred to me to try to activate a Spirit Stone in town.

steelfox1973 and mokranje like this.
  3. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

who is this release for? i don't see anything different except the website when i go to log in?

4. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Good work, BP. Finally an interesting update.

New beginning: It was awesome. New mechanics and all. The game needs more content like this!

Character selection screen: Much better, it was so ugly before...

New home page: Ugh, doesn't look cool, it has just less information. At least a lore page should be there.

I guess they will now just keep fixing the bugs and we will maybe get new content next year...

5. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Author

crazy question. when?

6. Aditya

Aditya Forum Greenhorn

Good work:)

7. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

err... I got a funny dialog box that pops up....

I have to click to close it a few times in order to play.... is this a bug . . ??

[​IMG]

8. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

Everithing is ok, but old start page was much more beter than new:confused:

9. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Where's the "quick start" icon in new start page?, or you really think that in future you won't have those crashing errors? You know, we used (at least i did) that option to quickly return to the game when we are kicked.

Teodor likes this.
  10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

New home page is simply bad. The old one was way better.
    Going with fancy nonfunctional page is step back. If this page is not yet edited in full ... then it is very unprofessional to publish unfinished content. No worlds, monsters, no descriptions, no maps .....
    Take a look at this screen shot:
    [​IMG]
    It says "rangers are Dracania's most deadliest archers" ... I wonder what are the less deadliest archers? :D
    You can see starting page only if you are not logged in. Once you are logged in that is impossible. Not only that ... when you log in to your account you get only your ID number... no name no anything else. OK, we are human not computers. We are not familiar with numbers like computers are. For an example what is Drakensang.com for us it is 178.132.240.228 for computer. There is a reason why we are using names. To get to the point ... providing only ID number is confusing. There should be username displayed.
    [​IMG]
    So we can see username without going to "change data" section or entering the game.
    This is lame and unprofessional.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    vojza, Szmaciak and angrygames like this.
  11. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Gotta agree, this new home page.. Noup, I don't like it. At all. :eek:

Szmaciak and angrygames like this.
  12. angrygames

angrygames Forum Greenhorn

Kingshill is ugly
    Mandatory tutorial's good & blissy

'cause they can't think anything but archers :D

and yes, to the company we're numbers :D
    a 'complaint number' called account id which you can use only to complain about errors
    and a billing number to pay with your mobile :D
    this is an extra-efficient system to store a life in few bytes

bzzz "Donna Noble 's left the library. Donna Noble 's been saved" bzzz
    "What's your name ? H725" and "your daddy's ? "H724"

footnotes:
    the new GUI is dictated by the eastern market rules the game has to comply with
    it's not really that bad but quite darkish and Khaly's got very old now

tassadar1977
    it's going to take long for the pbug to be dismissed, this is just one step toward 'innovation'

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  13. tassadar1977

is anyone gonna answer the question about who this update is for? i can see the new website but nothing has changed in the game and the position bug is still there!!!!

Szmaciak likes this.
  14. Voldemort

Voldemort Junior Expert

the patch isn't implemented yet.
    When it does whe announce that on the forum offcourse.

15. tassadar1977

ok, thank you. i just assumed as people had seen it it was somewhere. and as per angrygames edit, i take it this patch will still not fix the position bug? surely that is the biggest thing to deal with and not some bits of scenery that blow up?

16. angrygames

angrygames Forum Greenhorn

by my gaming (long term) xp i'd bet you can't expect a fix for that before release 135-36
    but i'd not be in a hurry

as per somewhere: it's up& running within ts

17. Voldemort

Voldemort Junior Expert

the Pbug is still not fixed no, but i know that they are working ont it, only this bug is more complicated than they thought it was.
    So it probably was said once, but is say it now again; you have to be patience.

18. pennanen

pennanen Forum Apprentice

At least something in here is transparent, and that's a nice try to make new customers and profit, but what about old customers? I think you have done enough for new players already and its time to make change.

Again I will repeat myself here. Developing without facts is not the best approach. How can you guys continue to develop without really knowing what players want? If us, the players, say we want bugfixes and new content, you start making new webpages? Insanity. IF this is what players want then show some facts.

Fact example:

68% of players want new content.
    31% of players want bugfixes.
    1% of players want new webpage and start menu.

Hmm, what should you guys focus on here?

Im companies where I come customers have always been priority number 1. If customers want you to crouch, you crouch. This is when you don't start jumping or running.

Get some facts and find out whats happening in game. And start using that huge database capacity to something useful already. Thanks.

Br,
    Pennanen

steelfox1973 and Szmaciak like this.
  19. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

im in 68% and 31% old page was good

20. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

In the starting page, it says

A world in flames
    Dracania awaits you
    From the Grimmagstone Caves to the sinister Nefertari cult's Prison of Souls - adventure and danger awaits heroes brave enough to enter here. Fight for liberty ........

Does that means we are getting a new dungone after removing Grimma dungeon ???

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.