Release 133 [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Aug 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Heroes of Dracania,

Please feel free to post your experience and comments regarding Release 133. Positive or negative (constructive) criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcome. Please keep discussions on-topic. ​

Your Drakensang Online Team

2. harry4potter

harry4potter Forum Greenhorn

Dev team is always so considerate :oops: toward fixing impelling mage issues
    Thank you!

release 132 fixed the ranger lying on the ground with
    [​IMG]
    even if it meant to change the entire tutorial system :eek:

now mage ultimate destructive power is over !

so cool, next time you will have to pay to get the mage character :D

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  3. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

I have absolutely NO clue what the appeal might be with destructibles. Unless they behaved like Shabby Chests and actually offered loot.

The average age of an MMO game is not 10 or 12 years old, it is rather 27-30 (I'm older) and noise, or collapsing / exploding objects do NOTHING for me.

Fixing the position bug is much more important. Got me killed 3-4 times in Blackborg.

_G_R_A_M_P_S_, Neutral and Multi-Sev like this.
  4. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Agreed. I have no confidence left in this dev team. What little confidence I had in the team previously will have no chance of being restored until they get their rears in gear and fix the position bug.

Destructible objects are not going to make us feel better about their incompetence in this matter. If the dev team was a politician, it would have already been impeached and removed from office over this debacle. I guess they are lucky they work in a company and not a democratic government.

If they don't improve drastically and rapidly, though, I will be "voting with my feet" as the saying goes.

5. Damitha.DC47

Damitha.DC47 Forum Greenhorn

1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxM80-nY3MVBMTkwOGhjdEMzdTQ/edit?usp=sharing
    2. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxM80-nY3MVBMWFSMC1sSHN4Tjg/edit?usp=sharing
    3. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxM80-nY3MVBV0pmanB0Vl90VVE/edit?usp=sharing
    4. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxM80-nY3MVBaU5RbDcyYjdadWs/edit?usp=sharing
    take a look at this pics admins lot of players facing this bug and no one talk about this idk why 2 hot fixes came and nothing fixed this happens in every map even in pvp please fix this bug as soon as possible before any bug fixed thank you

DocWhisky likes this.
  6. Silentmist

Silentmist Junior Expert

You know when the bug was introduced and still you are doing nothing...why does it take so long to compare some codes and find the problem?

Maybe if we tell you that we can't fully appreciate those beautiful destructible objects cause we die trying to reach them, you'll fix it.....

7. Evildarkness7

Evildarkness7 Forum Greenhorn

this position bug got me killed so many times QQ !

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  8. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

There is nothing the mods can say in defense of a dev team that only works on stuff that they can show to their bosses as "progress" so they can look good to their employer, while they completely ignore the big problems.
    Open your browsers and type MMO into the search engine.... open each site and rate DSO ... once they start loosing their ratings on these sites and the influx of new players slows.. then they MIGHT listen to what we have to say.

Until then, our voices fall on deaf ears.
    The proof is in the fact they have known about these bugs for months, know which bit of code created it and still have done NOTHING to fix them!

VMmage and Bearer-of-Death like this.
  9. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

OK, so this now went live...

WHY, oh WHY do they create clutter, introduce obstacles and slow down play in a game that is only fast-paced when they seriously try to kill our toons???

Now have to navigate or shoot in Temple around chairs, vases, jars...

NOT a good idea.

10. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

just for asking u MR and Ms dev's u want to lose more players from this game or wath???

Why in the name of DSO God u make so useles updates to game ??

The servers u use are old , can't take all the new data with good graphics ...wen u gone understand this o_O...EDIT i have 20 mega conection from cable ,Good pc and i can't go and play this game ,i am to old here in game to read all times " Delete temp files,clear java cach,Flush DNs and sam other thing" lol.....i am sure right now 20% of the comunity can't login in game ....Why ???

How much big can be the influence of stupidy here??
    Realy this is more then funny ,i can't stop to laught :)))

If u keep going this way with ur so caled good work u gone lose 80% of the players lol.....

I like the part " we fix sam bugs" but for each 1 bug fix u create 3 more lol....

Players Pay ur bills ,food ..don't forget that.

Ok i stop ,hope samone gone rethink wath they do and start read wath players say ...

I still have Hope after 3 years + gameplay ....

Last edited by moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    VMmage, stasis and Serenthía like this.
  11. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

i also notice that the mods don't answer any posts about the position bug and when its going to be fixed anymore either..

12. markomiljanov

markomiljanov Someday Author

There seems to be a problem with chat. Only whisper works while public or guild chat do't (displays message "you cannot write because you are in different location" or sth similar)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.