Release 134 [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Sep 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Heroes of Dracania,

Please feel free to post your experience and comments regarding Release 134. Positive or negative (constructive) criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcome. Please keep discussions on-topic. ​

Your Drakensang Online Team

2. -DeathsRevenge-

-DeathsRevenge- Advanced

Bug-fixes = good, but still no rubber-band fix and other then that (bug-fixes) this patch is useless for the most and probably brings new bugs, time will tell I guess. Have my reason to think like this don't I? Yes lool.. :)

About the compare loot stuff. Guess is cool for new players, but really never found it hard to figure out what was the best.

Let's just say, or nah forget it cause there is no words to describe how extremely disappointed I am of the way you guys work atm...

3. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Repair kit tool and equipment comparer = "valuable" new features? :rolleyes:

IMHO, the dev team has truly and completely lost touch with the player base. I hope you "get your groove back" soon: for the sake of this game.

----------------

You may want to review the bit of the patch notes quoted below. There was no new location specified when I read it:

”'Hunch-backed Mary' with the quest 'The Clothes Make the Woman (1/1)' now lives in (where?) and not in Kingshill."

----------------

Also, the parts in red below:

PVP: “Final Supernova” Skill Inflicted Damage to Objects
    The “Final Supernova” when used on the magician could inflict damage to the tower/bridge in PvP mode “6 vs.6”. The explosion which occurs upon the magician dying, no longer causes any damage.

[Suggestion - "when used by a spellweaver" and "spellweaver"... however, I think only spellweavers have a skill named "Final Supernova" so the information is probably superfluous.]

----------------

Those are my comments/suggestions for the patch notes after doing a quick read-through. I can't comment on playing the release until it goes live [*crosses fingers* that it's not another "bug-aggedon"].

4. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

The valuable repair kit tool is useless, who and why would someone pay for this, people can return to city for repair. For low level players they could aim to get enough knowledge for teleportation which saves time for going back to city for repair. For boss fight, the need for repair is not frequent, we could have at least 10 rounds without need of repair. When did the majority suggest sth like repair kit tool? (please take a look at the negative respond below this thread) I have never seen threads about this and even if it does it's likely to be a minor one.

I would appreciate you spend time on designing new events, costumes, emotes, mounts and color. If you say yes we are working on it, then you should have added the time spent to develop this repair kit tool to design other truly "valuable" items (and it should be the majority of players find that valuable not devs) instead.

Equipment comparing tool may be useful sometimes. But I am not excited to see. Without it will not change my gaming experience. The size bolded text for the name of items is not in proportion with other texts of enchantments. And the abbreviations of enchantments like the speed (9.0,11.0,9.0) are not clear and not as good as before. Need to work on the size of text, organisation and proportions/ scale of gems.

Release of steam mechanician - why make it complicated, just remove the barrier will do. I think it's just a news and I will include it into bug fixing - because not a new fascinating gaming feature added.

No movement in boss area zones - Please specify this with picture, what I imagine is something like mortis's cease-fire circle. So every boss will have cease fire zone spawn ?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  5. SirJustian

SirJustian Forum Greenhorn

now lives in Grimford, says german patchnote version

6. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Thanks, on behalf of the newer players. I guess that word somehow went missing when it was translated to English ;)

7. IiMonkeyii

IiMonkeyii Forum Apprentice

So you fixed the position bug. Thanks tons!! Good job BP! Let's celebrate guys, nightmare is over!! :D

8. moby31

moby31 Regular

looool all my guests are gone !!!!
    vanished why ????? my pvp quest almost done common ....:mad:
    my friend ranger is affected too

9. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

The Loot Compare function hurts my eyes... Can it be turned off???

Also, what do they MEAN by Boss Area where skills cannot be used? Talk about lack of details.

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Repair kit tool = fail!
    Loot compare tool is the dumbest thing that ever happened to this game. They say we implemented this tool because you wanted to. What?? Who wanted it? Show us where is that topic that community was asking for such stupidness!
    That tool is just annoying and making the game experience difficult. Imagine if you are farming and you have to sell/melt the items before you take another round ... that would take a lot of time because you don't know what is what... not to mention that it blocks the inventory view. And gems are now only visible through microscope!
    Not to mention that frame added to every single window in game.
    This release is so stupid that there are no words to describe it.

Why you must ruin everything that was good in this game???
    Is there an infiltrated person from another concurrent game into your team ... that is deliberately leading you to wrong decisions???

LAME!!

11. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

Omg..Omg..realy need to leave this game? its nice game but no more posisble to play....cant farm all is (TWICHING) cant normal move...yes by the way i was teleporting to temple sector and dont understand first where i am..i dont was by entrance in start but by portal to gorga:D Game is totally killed! Every 1/1000 of second means here a lot...i cant handle enymore this nightmare ..thanks a lot for your emty promises!!! Yes and buy for me please microscope to see my gems...disaster...disaster....disaster...more than somthing good:(

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ and Idiocracy like this.
  12. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Can you give us option to "disable" the item comparing tool ? THAT would be really
    needed by community! However the new colors of the unintendified items is nice feature.

13. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

So Travel Stones seem to be gone, or at least, in the 2 trips I just made, I arrived in completely different locations than previously. Which may be good to some limited degree, in some cases.

As to the Boss Skill Disable areas, BAD idea... VERY BAD idea... Still have not plumbed the full implications, but strategy and intelligence go out the window. And YES, if a player WANTS to spam skills from a safe haven and make little progress while enduring unending cooldowns, he should be able to do so.

14. Mathusa

Mathusa Forum Greenhorn

ok I recently opened a legend lvl43 Spellweaver robes and farmed like heck for the 1412 cots needed to open it, wow I got the shock of my life to find that the Extra ord robes lvl40 were better than the legend 43 robes. I am so annoyed right now with the EDIT who would do such a thing.
    Now you want to do something useful instead of making all the images matted and ugly, show the stats of an item before having to waste cots on them to identify them. I am truly livid about this and yes as the previous posts have said remove the comparable gear thing and give us back our gems which actually look like gems, not some paper cut outs on the screen, it looks really amateur from my perspective and am considering leaving this sinking ship of a game.
    my final note is return my crystals of truth to me because someone really needs a good talking to about the ridiculous stats on some of the legend gear, its not darn funny either.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 10, 2014
  15. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

Stats are random... So it is a risk, and it is part of the game. Someone suggested that aside from selling or melting the gear for Glyphs, another option would enable us to recuperate 25% of the CoTs, and that sounds intelligent. IMHO

16. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

WHAT...are you saying that "Iraq didn't had weapons of mass destruction and that NATO, killed thousands of people for money???", com'on thats absurd...that can't be true...world leaders lying to their citizens for self interests, yeah right!!!:rolleyes:

Its just an urban myth that, governments and private company's lie to their citizens/customers to obtain money.:rolleyes: They are very honest, just turn on your TV and watch some news!!!:D

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ and MikeyMetro like this.
  17. atb333atb

atb333atb Forum Apprentice

last cloack almost done only needed god but now i have no fragment/no quest/ no coins to enter mortis NOTHING. how are you goning to fix out problem?

--MERGED--

Make a ROLLBACK please if it is posible. Make a rollback!!

Last edited by moderator: Sep 10, 2014
  18. xmageeq

xmageeq Forum Apprentice

Ok first let's praise the patch ... too soon ?

1. Loot compare, decent enough, many games have it, why not here ...
    2. Safe zone in boss map, not bad too I suppose.
    3. Size of letters change. On skills is lookin' good and all now.

Criticism:
    1. HP isn't showing correctly, when I point it it's under the circle, mana circle is same.
    2. Quests have been gone from players when entering 6v6 ( for mortis I'm not sure )
    3. Spawn zone of when going out from Gorga boss. I end up like way in front of the others where is the entrance, today I've seen how many died that way, me too, but not from the new spawn point, bcs of the LAGG I have when coming out of and in boss room/map.
    4. Size of letters on gems, make it as big as letters of dmg on weapons or the same as before.

Hoping for hot-fix patch coming tmr or so ( before event )

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  19. -DeathsRevenge-

-DeathsRevenge- Advanced

Okay well it seems you did fix rubber-band bug, good job finally thanks, but what the hell went wrong with you guys about the compare loot graphics?
    Looks like little kids designed it lol. Then again who allowed the designer's to get away designing this awful looking design and even getting it implemented in DSO like that? Oh yeah the DSO devs. :rolleyes:

Never went to test-server to see it, but now. Wow...

20. Paulusvonkrossov

Paulusvonkrossov Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.