show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Drakah

Drakah Forum Apprentice

My stats , only been playing for 6 months . Edit : forgot to mention , f2p account . [​IMG]

With Karabosa set ( no gems in the set , +100 armor , 150 hp , 120 resist ) only lvl 5 gems :( [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    Master0fpuppets likes this.
  2. Spyke00

Spyke00 Regular

you have a hell luck man a lot of good items , good job

3. Rory34390

Rory34390 Someday Author

[​IMG]

4. loptammm

loptammm Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]
    Working on leveling him up to 40 and farming uniques...
    Please tell me if i should change something or improve certain stats... tnx :D

5. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Try to improve your critical hit rate to make use of 216% critical damage. If your critical rate is too low it is better to drop it (together with critical damage bonus) in favor of more 'regular' damage.

6. deathacceptor

deathacceptor Someday Author

If your playing it from only 6 months and your an f2p then you have earned my respect bro ;) and a very good job with your Dk

7. extinckDK

extinckDK Forum Apprentice

He is very lucky too for full Keens set within 6 months.

8. deathacceptor

deathacceptor Someday Author

True that (Y)

9. Jolakos07

Jolakos07 Junior Expert

Hi prodigy cool shoes show are your stats i am Jolakos from grimmag :p my other nick in forum is banned for 20 days :)

well will fix my resistance now and some hp and maybe i will upgrade my speed.

cya in game ask me everything!!!

10. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It's been a while and a lot has happened for my character. Here are my newest stats after getting that low level legendary weapon decoration, getting the Dedicated Defender's Ring, switching out my old piece of crap helm for my low level legendary head band, and getting all my gems up to radiant or higher.

[​IMG]
    Enjoy and let me know if you want the stats on any individual piece of gear.

Now excuse me while I go back to farming for the perfect 2H sword!

EDIT:
    Here are my 1H stats. The only change is that my block rate would be 40% higher. But since I don't plan to use it, I'm not wasting 100 ander to respec. Also, the shield is empty because I don't have any gems saved to put in it's 4 slots.
    [​IMG]

And for kicks and giggles, I could rearrange my items for max HP, but my armor would drop too much.
    [​IMG]
    And if I unlocked Justice, that would put me over 12300 HP as you can see that that HP is without a shield.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    deathacceptor and Zokin like this.
  11. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

I share advice with you in game bro. :)

Bonus or not Keen fist or good legendary would be better then that ammon gloves, I sugest you it. Other then change mortis amulet to legendary and get more critical or ring .. :)

12. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

He probably wants to change to keen but can't get a glove lol..... I can't get drop myself too.

13. Master0fpuppets

Yeah, probably want's keen, I got mine this morning ... anyway legendary gloves can give same stats as keen if not better. he could go for that and improve his hero.

14. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Funny thing is that Keen's gloves are the only piece I have. I would lose about 150 HP and 5.7% attack speed to gain 300 armor. In my book, that is not worth it. As you can see, because of the Defender's set, I have plenty of armor for a 2H DK, but attack speed is in short supply. Also, because my boots have about 800 HP, I would lose even more HP (150-200, on top of the attack speed) if I switched to two pieces of Keen's set for a gain of only 500-600 (only a difference of 1.5%-3% more damage reduction) armor total. Again, I don't need armor. And I couldn't even use the full set (if I had the luck to get it) because I would lose all the armor from my defender's set for a total of 600 armor lost. The truth is that I need the glyphs to upgrade a low level legendary set of gloves (200 armor and 600 HP at LVL 40 which is worth losing 5.7 attack speed), but right now, all my glyphs are going to my new weapon decoration.

As per switching out Mortis' amulet... Not likely. The balance of 250 HP, 300 Armor, and 300 Crit is too nice to trade for anything short of Destructor's Amulet or something comparable. And when it comes to a ring, If I take off the Defender's ring, I lose 619 armor. That's not going to happen. I take off the RoD, I lose 84-91 damage. Again, not happening. However, I am looking to gain another 70 Crit from continuing to upgrade my weapon decoration. Just need 1.3M Glyphs.

Long story short, My character is right on track where I want him to be. His balance is precarious so changing any piece at the moment takes a lot of thought and some very nice stats.

15. Jolakos07

Jolakos07 Junior Expert

[​IMG]

16. Rory34390

Rory34390 Someday Author

update! tell me how to improve please!
    [​IMG]

mod note: I have edited your picture for it was not shown properly.
    I hope you don't mind. :)

Mal3ficent

Last edited by moderator: Apr 15, 2014
  17. Sheik

Sheik Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]

I play 2 year :)

its difficult to upload image

Mod note: I have adjusted the picture for you.
    But I can't do it for every single user.
    There are a lot of tutorials at this guide. Read it if necessary.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  18. Master0fpuppets

Bro, is that life with pet or with out pet? Am a little bit confused ..

19. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Pets, if active, show an icon just above the skill bar along with any costume you might have on.

20. Master0fpuppets

Am betting you played arena on low level couse those stats are not good for 45lvl, you must change shield and try to bump that damage, you also need more resistance.

Sheik likes this.