T.G.C Players injustice

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nymphora[KNZM], Dec 24, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nymphora[KNZM]

Nymphora[KNZM] Active Author

Hi,

Im T.G.C player and nothing is sent to me in 3 months... Now Drakensang Online sends me an e-mail... I was suprised but they send only the old stuff to the T.G.C players. I thought that that is not true or this is a dream... Then I've just said "OMG this Team realy sucks, 3 months passed and i got those? "

Drakensang Online always needs T.G.C players. I pay 140 euro every month to get some andermant and you send me these old costumes and a horse?

Hey please wake up, WE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE 2014 !!!

Thanks...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    Ashelia59650 and Danny322 like this.
  2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

lol... you do understand they don't have to give you anything, right? TGC was established as a courtesy, it's not mandatory. Also, you haven't been paying 140 Euros for TGC, have you? Cuz that's pretty sad and a waste of money. There was no... andermant... given once you paid?

MrCrow likes this.
  3. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

If it was established it is suppose to fulfill it's purpose even if it was established as non-mandatory system.

4. ManniLasIslas

ManniLasIslas Forum Pro

i already have this items with old halloween event....

Why they give old item?

No TGC during 3-4 month and they can build new costium or emote or something good

5. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

This emotes /pets pretty useless....cause all have it..

6. DemonHunterx

DemonHunterx Advanced

I don't have them if somebody wants to give me the code i'm here XD And yeah those costumes are pretty old aren't they like 2-3 years old from now?

7. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

I just activated the vouchers on my low level dwarfs. They don't have any emotes yet really and seeing a dwarf in a headless horseman costume is actually hilarious lol.
    Free stuff, old or new it was free so thanks for that BP. Can always make a toon to use these gifts on if you have them on your main toons already.

Brian1919 likes this.
  8. TheInfamous

What, exactly, is the purpose of TGC? There were no emotes to give, no mounts to give. They've already been rewarded. It's kinda hard to make emotes when everyone is breathing down your neck to make sure you fix and nerf existing problems in the game.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  9. .FOX.

.FOX. Forum Greenhorn

Well said Infamous. Merry Christmas!

10. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Overall I was pleased with the items. Of course I'm that crazy old dude with more accounts than any 'sane gamer' (I wonder if that is an oxymoron) should have.

They actually gave me back one of my TGC accounts they took away last time. I have no idea why since I have not changed my playing time or spending on that account. Oh, yeah, I did go premium with it. Maybe that is a part of the TCG qualifying formula these days.

Anyway, Since the gifts were a mix from last year's Halloween and Xmas events most of my account mains at least had part from one or the other. So I wound up tossing some items.

But my alts that have been created since then (or that did not play either event last year) did not have any of these. I hope y'all know you can assign the prizes to any toon on your account. That came in real handy on a couple of my accounts since I had newer toons with mount talent but no mount. Btw, this is the first time TGC has given away something like the mount that is useful ingame. In the past it has only been costumes and emotes.

Bottom line for me is that it is FREE STUFF. Kinda hard for me to complain about anything that is free. If I don't need it then oh well. Top Gamer's Club may sound neat but let's face it, the prizes are basically bag-cloggers anyway.

So thank you Khaled Helioui for the virtual Xmas presents.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

.FOX. likes this.
  11. Debtrunner

Debtrunner Forum Greenhorn

Lol, "they don't have to give you anything", well that made my day. I don't have to pay either but I do. We make their salary. Without us, they wouldn't be able to give a nickel to their granny. They gave us, the T G C members, the crap that Gnob is selling today and the item list that Gnob sells is pretty short. No chameleon skin, no CoT etc.., worthless stuff....Now all i hear is toon emote laughing (which i felt special from having from previous event, felt lucky but no more) and bow...wooohoo! Fireworks..yay? Thx Shady for all that crap.

I don't usually complain, and I chose to spend money because over all, its a pretty good game. But I was expecting way more from Gnob and Shady. And for TGC members, they have the right to complain. Its like DSO is giving overstock items they couldn't sell to TGC members. Like a store giving free stuff they just cant get rid of.

Keep up the good work tho :)

12. Imperatrix.Inferna

Imperatrix.Inferna Board Analyst

You've explained much better than I can do myself. I am not very satisfied either with the TGC present (it ended on my dwarf's inventory) nor the Gnob's selection. People has waited way to much just for dark armor, some emotes and rides... and not much more.

13. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Next time give us usefull items not this useless things.

14. TheInfamous

Debtrunner, you are, currently, the epitome of stupid. Please refrain from further posting.

"I don't have to pay but I do"
    You do because YOU have to. You need those advantages, otherwise you wouldn't win.

"We make their salary"
    Really, again with this? You don't pay them for designing and improving the game. You pay them so they give you andermant. Were it not for the andermant you wouldn't pay. So, please, put some thought into it before posting your baseless opinion.

And, to top it all off, all of you are just recently complaining. 3 months with nothing and just now you complain. Shut the hell up and jump off the bandwagon.

As a matter of fact, I should be the one complaining. I am one of 3 or 4 players that finished the Halloween event and earned the Hell Mare and Headless Knight and now so many 'tards like yourself have it.

===
    @daywaker2 When have they given useful things? I only know about the emotes that they give... but I guess you need more advantages. Millions of andermant aren't enough.

Superme and MikeyMetro like this.
  15. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Hey now, I earned the halloween emotes too. :) But in all seriousness, while I did appreciate the given emotes for TGC for my dwarfs (dwarves?) I do agree that TGC should get completely unique and one of a kind emotes.
    NEVER sell the Lute emote BP , EVER...please. That one is completely awesome in itself and not many of us have them.
    Anyway, all the emotes I have on my main toons I did earn through events and yeah, it is kind of sad seeing them offered from Gnob.
    Now those of us who put time and effort and yes, MONEY, into the game are the same as everyone else who doesn't.
    Maybe there will be uniques coming to TGC one day again.

Imperatrix.Inferna likes this.
  16. bravo1423

bravo1423 Forum Apprentice

I am ok with whatever DSO has to give for free to TGC members, useless or not :p I did not volunteer anyway to join TGC. I bought anders so I can have the advantage of a better-geared character compared to other players and thats it. I got invited and I accepted. Thanks TGC for the gifts. My wish for 2014: i hear more from you guys than I did last year ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.