1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyrama Store(s)

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by jank1961, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:15 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jank1961

jank1961 Advanced

As we all climb the xp ladder we all need more & more xp to get to the nxt level.. to help us get there, i think it is time for Bigpoint to add some stores to the game..

The 1st store should be an Engineer Bay store where you can buy the tunning parts needed separately.. the 2nd store should be a Construction Hall store where you can buy the building parts for the l-planes separately.. especially the fabric & glass is very hard to come by.. last but not least.. an Event store where you can buy all the goodies from all events so we all can get a chance to get our hands on all the awesome flights that the events holds.. then you might say.. why have the events.. then i say.. how about some new events ;-)

.. just an idea / thought.. greetings to all.. kind regards.. Jan ;-)

ps.. the store / stores could be a 3 in one store where all can be bought with aircash!

olandiano and jane19611 like this.
  2. jane19611

jane19611 Forum-Greenhorn

Absolutely, we need a super mall where all and everything is for sale, what an awesome and brilliant idea, i really would love to see this in the game asap and new events as well thank you so very much <3 Jane <3

jank1961 likes this.
  3. jank1961

jank1961 Advanced

Thank you Jane.. very kind nice & sweet of you to support me in this.. with a little faith.. hope.. love & dreams.. who knows.. maybe our wishes will come thru.. perhaps.. maybe.. someday.. suddenly ;-) i wish you a happy day & flying.. have fun.. take care.. see you.. Jan ;-) <3