1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Save the Rhino Day - Design a Poster Competition

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by The Scorpion, Apr 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader!

If you want to get actively involved in the Forum and participate in the discussions, or want to start your own thread or topic, you will have to log into the game first. We are looking forward to your next visit in our Forum! Please be sure to register if you do not own a game account. CLICK HERE
  1. The Scorpion

The Scorpion Team Leader Team Zoomumba

Hey there Zoo Directors

It's forum competition time again. Thursday May 1st is Save the Rhino Day. An important day for all our animals so we want to help them advertise an event.

facebook_saving_rhino.jpg

We should like you to design a ZooMumba poster advertising a special event for your animals to take part in. The event may be a sports day, a party, a barbecue - it is up to you to decide with your rhinos and their friends what the event should be. Then design a poster for them to put up on their Zoo notice boards.

So let's see some brilliant ZooMumba posters, that your animals would be proud to display to advertise this very special day.. The style of the poster is entirely up to you. but please make sure any writing on your poster is in Englsih

Competition Duration

The competition will be open from now until 12 Noon CET on Friday 2nd May. Please make sure your entries are submitted during this period.

Content

• Your poster may be painted, drawn, crafted or you can use a computer graphics program, entirely your choice, as long as it is entirely your own work
    • Your poster entries must be no bigger than 500 pixels across by 750 pixels in height
    Don't forget to include your User ID number and your Game Username (remember this may not be the same as your forum name!) on your entry.

Post your entries below here in this thread – but do check out the rules as we don't want any of you to be disappointed because your entry is not allowed.

The Prizes
    ・ 1st Prize: A family of hook lipped rhinos
    ・ 2nd Prize: A family of square lipped rhinos
    ・ 3rd Prize: A family of Indian rhinos

The Competition Rules

The full rules are laid out in the above thread “General Forum Competition Rules”

All entries must conform to the rules above to be classed as valid. We regret that any entry that does not adhere to the rules will be deemed invalid and will not be considered for any prize.

All valid entries will be scrutinized by a panel of judges, made up from your ZooMumba Team. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence, regarding winners and allocation of prizes, will be entered into.

Winners will be advised here in the thread and prizes awarded as soon as possible after the close of the competition.

At, or near the end, of the competition we would like to put some of your entries on the official ZooMumba Facebook and/or Twitter websites, so if you agree to this we ask you to add the following statement at the bottom of your entry, filling in your Username, User ID Number and date, please.

I give my permission for my competition entry poster to be published by a BigPoint representative in the official ZooMumba Facebook and/or Twitter website.
    Username...........................User ID #.......................................Date....................................

All that remains to be said is – enjoy the competition – have fun, be creative and good luck!

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Forum Competition Team

PennyPenguin and Fluse like this.
  2. Blenco58

Blenco58 Emperor of the Forum

[​IMG]

3. cinajic

cinajic Advanced

cinajic ID: 12322810

[​IMG]

4. The Scorpion

Hello Blenco and Cinajic

Thank you both for your wonderful posters. They really are terrific. Our ZooMumba Community Manager, Fluse, has suggested that with your permission at, or towards the end of the competition, we may put your posters on the official ZooMumba Facebook and/or Twitter websites.

If you agree to this please copy and paste the following statement, and include your username and user ID number, in this thread.

Thank you.

I give my permission for my competition entry poster to be published by a BigPoint representative in the official ZooMumba Facebook and/or Twitter website.
    Username...........................User ID #.......................................Date....................................

We should also be obliged if other players who enter this competition would also give their permission by including the above statement at the end of of your entry.

Thank you.

Scorpion
    for
    Your ZooMumba Competition Team

Fluse likes this.
  5. lianne712

lianne712 Forum Great Master

Hi Scorpion,
    I'm not planning on entering this competition, but I would like to be able to share my appreciation for the entry's. I would really like it if I could like the posters. :)

Fluse and The Scorpion like this.
  6. cinajic

cinajic Advanced

Username cinajic User ID 12322810 Date 28.4.2014

Fluse and The Scorpion like this.
  7. The Scorpion

Thank you Cinajic.:D

Kind regards Scorpion

Fluse likes this.
  8. The Scorpion

Hello Lianne

Thank you for your message. Yes, it is a shame that players are unable to 'like' other posts in these threads. I will make sure your request is put forward to our Community Manager.

Also thank you for expressing your appreciation of the entries we have received. It is a shame that you will not be entering yourself but the choice is yours.

Kind regards Scorpion

Fluse likes this.
  9. Blenco58

Usernaam: Blenco58 User-ID: 10122626.Date 28-04-2014

The Scorpion likes this.
  10. The Scorpion

Thank you, Blenco.

Kind regards Scorpion

11. lianoga

lianoga Forum-Greenhorn

Hi, i want participate, but i don't know how i can put my poster here.
    Somebody can help me?
    Our posters are amazing!
    Thanks, and sorry the errors ( i' m portuguese!) :rolleyes:

12. ~Midnight~

~Midnight~ Forum-Greenhorn

[​IMG]

Username......~Midnight~.....User ID : 242896 Date 1.05.2014

TYLER97, The Osprey, rlor2468 and 2 others like this.
  13. The Scorpion

Hello Lisanoga

Thank you for your post here. In the first instance please may I direct you to the FAQ regarding attaching pictures to your forum posts - click on this link http://en.bigpoint.com/zoomumba/board/threads/faq-how-to-attach-a-picture-to-your-post.1336/

If you are unable to properly understand the FAQ you might wish to contact our colleagues in the Portuguese Support Team who will be pleased to assist you with this.

Kind regards Scorpion

14. The Scorpion

The Save the Rhino Day competition is now closed.

Thank you to our good friends for sending in the posters and for sharing them with us. All three of them are very good.

We are now going to make a decision on the winner and the places, and we shall advise this very shortly.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Competition Judges

15. The Scorpion

Hello again

After some deliberation, we have come to a decision regarding your posters. As said in the above post all three of them are very good and we have enjoyed looking at them. However, we have made up our minds and the results are follows:-

1st Cinajic
    2nd Midnight
    3rd Blenco

Your prizes will be booked to you shortly. Thank you again for sending the posters in for us all to see :D

Kind regards
    Your ZooMumba Competition Judges

The Osprey likes this.
  16. rlor2468

rlor2468 Forum Mogul

Congrats Cinajic, Midnight and Blenco. :)

I especially love your poster Midnight as well as Blenco's and Cinajic's.

The Osprey and The Scorpion like this.
  17. feej1274

feej1274 Living Forum Legend

Congrats all 3 of you. Lovely posters:)

18. ~Midnight~

~Midnight~ Forum-Greenhorn

Thank you all and congratulations to the two participants of this contest. For me it was an opportunity to create a new drawing, which I am more than happy with the result. I wish you all a nice day!:)

19. cinajic

cinajic Advanced

Thank you very much! I'm glad that you liked the poster.
    I've really enjoyed this competition:)

Congrats Midnight and Blenco!!!:)

20. Blenco58

Congrats Midnight and Cinajihc.;)
    I'll like your posters:D

Thanks everyone for the congrats.

Thanks Dev's for the competion and the prize:D