can't login through DSO client, but from Browser everything is screwed!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bebachana, Mar 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bebachana

Bebachana Forum Apprentice

In the middle of PVP my game froze, I could not logout, so I closed my client and tried to login but it won't let me beyond choosing servers.

When I tried to login through browser, what I see is all my chars gold, silver , ander, fame points, xp everything deleted. I even't see see my name?

Is any one experience this problem?

2. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Happens to me pretty often lately. If my client crashes or looses connection with the server and i just close my client, i can't log in through the client (cant get further then server choosing, and cant click any of the servers). When i try the browser, sometimes same as with you happens. Sometimes i do see the correct data but the i get the message: client is not available. Usually i can play again next day or a few hours later, but it s very annoying.

3. Markoman

Markoman Someday Author

We are well aware that Heredur server is experiencing some technical difficulties, there is no need to create any more threads regarding the same issue. Instead check this thread - Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.