Connection problems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _G_R_A_M_P_S_, Mar 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/unable-to-log-in.21550/

Melethainiel closed the thread, but i'm still having this problem. Since 2 or 3 days, usually around 4-6 am, i'm having trouble logging in to the game. And when i get in, i get disconnected a lot.
    This is what happened around these times the last 2-3 days (including just now):
    - I need to try a few times to log in to the game (character picking screen)
    - I need to try a few times to log in with any character, 1/2 times i loose connection with the server.
    - If i manage to get in, almost every 2 times i go to another area, i loose connection with the server again. (doesnt matter whether i go through a door, teleport to a location or teleport back to the city)
    Couldnt get in last night, can barely get in tonight.
    I'm playing on Heredur, each day it happened around 4-6 am GMT+1, it happened with both, browser version and game client. flash cache, browser history etc, DSOclient deleted, didnt help. And it really seems to be connection problems on the servers end.

2. Markoman

Markoman Someday Author

Hi @_G_R_A_M_P_S_ ,
    Are you certain it's not a net problem? Cause your connection issue timing seems rather specific.

3. SailorSaturn

SailorSaturn Padavan

I had similar problems on the Heredur server much like what _G_R_A_M_P_S_ experience. I don't experience this issue on the Tegan server (alt server I play on when I clearly cannot get into Heredur). Because of this issue, I wasn't able to complete the event to get the grand reward. :/

And it's weird because sometimes when I finally get through after a long disconnect, Heredur doesn't recognize my character exist. Even if I switch to Tegan and then back, it won't show my character until 15-30 minutes later.

Quite frustrating considering that I have limited online time (due to work and my 6-year-old booting me off for her personal use and her having fits when I try to explain I need on for limited-time event).

I thought I was having this issue because I'm based in Canada and that connection preference goes to European players (on Heredur)

4. Harontas

Harontas Forum Greenhorn

I'm having the same problem as the OP. Cant logging into to the game and im also playing on the Heredur server. Additionally my membership is not acknowledged in game so please, could you tell me what exactly am i paying you for and why? This is so freaking unacceptable ...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  5. DarthMater

DarthMater Forum Apprentice

Im on Heredur as well and the game will not acknowledge any of my characters on heredur. I can log into any of my characters on the other serves no problem though. This issue started for me yesterday, I had hoped it would be fixed by now..... I am also from Canada SailerSaturn, probably just a coincidence. Although you are the first other Canadian I have ever seen playing this game on Heredur :p

6. yzm5508512

yzm5508512 Someday Author

I cant log into Heredur server,all my profile like name,gold etc r zero,but nothing is wrong in Tegan,what happen?

7. matami

matami Someday Author

hmmm... all accounts information seems to be vanished... maybe server problems?

8. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

having same problem on heredur characters gone, other servers work.

9. dbvel

dbvel Forum Greenhorn

me too!

10. DarthMater

DarthMater Forum Apprentice

what a gong show... If this is indeed something bugpoint knows about and is trying to fix ATM is it so hard to send out a quick announcement stating what is going on and an estimated time we could get back online? The incompetence never ends....

11. DemotioN

DemotioN Forum Apprentice

Hey Moderator
    My pc, my settings,my connection to Heredur works
    It the damm DSO account server who dont accpect connection or it so.

So Go send a msg to technice
    - The client return to logon.
    - Web client retur to "start game".

Fix it that it.

12. Markoman

Markoman Someday Author

The Heredur server went down and was out of action for a few hours. The issue should now be resolved and players should be able to access their accounts. If anyone is still having access issues, please let us know.

13. BlackStorm79

BlackStorm79 Forum Greenhorn

Now heredur is laggy as heck, and not just for me a few friends and a whole team in 5v5 commented the same.

14. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

Yeah, it is disturbingly laggy.

15. yzm5508512

yzm5508512 Someday Author

In the afternoon, i could log in game,but now i m getting into a new situation: unsatisfiedlinkerror: no n2dllwrapper in java. library. path. Java reinstalled and all cache cleared, problem still.

problem solved, my firewall considered this dll virus, just add this dll to white list:)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  16. MacGearailt

MacGearailt Forum Greenhorn

Same here. Multiple attempts just to connect. If I get in, the game is lagging, and if I leave an area I get disconnected. Frustrating as hell!

DarthMater likes this.
  17. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I had a busy week, so sorry for the late respond. @Markoman , yes I'm sure it was on the servers end. It happened to friends as well, and as you see from all the reactions here, i wasnt the only one.
    You stated:
    But i've been having this problem for several days last week. Now fortunately the problems i described before seem to be solved, but now my client seems to refresh or reconnect every 5 minutes. I dont loose anything, and after every reconnect i'm still in the same dungeon at the same spot, so at least i'm not being send back to the urban area. But still rather annoying. I was teamed up with some other player and he had the same problem. Besides that, the game seems to crash regularly, and not just for me but for several players in the team i play with.
    (All happening on Heredur).

I havent been playing much the last 2 days, so I hope the problems have been solved by now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * Edit:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Markoman I've seen several threads about server problems with heredur this week.
    For example this one:
    http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/heredur-server-problem.21760/

And on each thread you keep saying:

Hi @Torefas, we are well aware that Heredur server was experiencing some technical difficulties, there is no need to create any more threads regarding the same issue - Here

The issue should now be resolved and players should be ablee to access their accounts. If anyone is still having access issues, please let us know.

And then you close the thread, but the problems continue to exist. Please stop saying the issue should be resolved, when it's not. I had the problem @Torefas described yesterday and the problem @Bebachana described (http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/...but-from-browser-everything-is-screwed.21750/) just now, maybe 5 minutes ago. Every day, one of these things happen and it's an ongoing issue. Definitely not resolved.

* Edit 2: And yet another one: http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/client-not-available-cannot-get-into-game.22261/

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  18. Markoman

Markoman Someday Author

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this known problem, the team is working their best to fix this.

I was informed that issue was resolved, but it seems problem was larger than anticipated. My wishes are that everyone can have a perfect game but unfortunately that is not the reality, I am forum mod, I am not knowledgeable in the fields of programming and code writing, server capacity, java etc, I just passed on what was said to me.

19. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

It s ok. Sorry for blaming you. I'm glad you pass these problem on to the dev team.

20. MorDerMe

MorDerMe Forum Apprentice

Well, interesting. My prediction of getting banned from the forum happened as soon as I posted my comments. Banned for telling the truth. Now I see an apology above -- perhaps the connection problem will finally be fixed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.